Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project 23: Blazing biographies

Week 3: Sketch and designs


This week i have been working on designs for a hoodie. The reason for me using a hoodie is because it one of the items which i am mostly attached to. Kurt cobain was deeply attached to his guitar and used his talent through his guitar to become who he is now known to be . Like wise i will use an item which i am also attached with and show how my talent can be implied with the object to express who i am.

Unfortunetaley i wasnt able to order a hoodie which i could add my designs to. And i did not have enough time to create one using fabric pens . 

  • i used a mix of the fender guitar and an image from kurt himself to create a design which was to be placed at the back of the hoodie
  • I also try to make it into a logo style so that i could be simplified
  • I also made it into a grapghic artwork style

My Final Designs
My Fi









FINAL

1 comment: